Pages

05 January 2012

quotes for y'all :)

# If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.

#  There is a light at the end of every tunnel….just pray it’s not a train!.

#  As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.

#  Girls want a lot of things from one guy. Conversely, guys want one thing from a lot of girls.

#  Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?”

#  When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.

#  It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

#  Never judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. By that time, they’ll be a mile away and barefoot.

# Everybody wishes they could go to heaven but no one wants to die.

#  Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.

#  Count your age with friends but not with years.

#  True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.
# Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

#  You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile.

# Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment